Another angle

  • corkyseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
    Wing open showing crustiness

    Corky
    Corky "Mary Jean" Quirk
    www.norcalbats.org
    Sacramento Valley, CA
  • Bruce Taylor
    Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013

      You don’t have any holes yet but the white sure looks similar to the bats I had. I’d have your vet look at it and test it.

      Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
        Corky--that looks like some kind of chemical burn or dermatitis. I've also seen that happen if the wing as been damaged and unable to open. Does it have good blood flow?

        Leslie

        --
        Leslie Sturges
        President