bat costume

  • Cynthia Myers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      I found a lady on eBay who's going to sew me a spotted bat cape/wings,
      complete with black back and white spots. I figure for any Halloween talks I
      can wear all black, throw on a pair of giant pink bunny ears and my pink
      cape, and I'll be the ugliest spotted bat ever!

      Will let you know how it turns out. :-)

      Cindy Myers
      Fallbrook CA
      Project Wildlife - bat team