Re: "Day of the Bat" event in Santa Cruz

  • morenobat1
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Cynthia,

      Your welcome, that IS a very informative website.
      I'm not sure if we will be selling DOTB shirts later or not yet.
      Hpefully we will sell them all at the event.:)But if we have any left
      I'll certaily let you know. Karen

      --- In CAbatgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia Myers" <cmsquare@e...>
      wrote:

      > Hi again, Karen!
      >
      > Yes, it was great to finally be able to put faces to all these
      names I've
      > learned over the last couple of years while doing bat rehab. Thanks
      for
      > putting up that bats and plants link on the group's home page. Mary
      Louise's

      [mailto:CAbatgroup@yahoogroups.com] On