Fwd: bat formula?

  • Leslie Sturges
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      Here's what I got from Nick at Fox Valley regarding his recommendation for bats. Does this sound OK to you all? I know the 'old esbilac' and the old zoologic formulas were 33/40.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
        What is Ultraboost?

        With the reds that I get, I've decided to go with the higher protein skunk formula.
        Carol

        --
        Leslie Sturges
        President

      • Leslie Sturges

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
            Wow!  There are some pretty significant differences there!

            Carol

            In the course of looking up Ultraboost, I cam across e-wildagain's excellent review and testing site. They've added Fox Valley products and commentary can be found here...interesting to say the least.

            Leslie

          • Walton, Ann & Bob

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
                I also have been thinking about skunk formula.

                What is the purpose of Ultra boost?

                Corky Quirk
                www.norcalbats.org
                Davis, CA