Contgagion

  • Karen Scheuermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      Just watched "Contagion" on DISH. I wasn't too impressed with the science. It was caused by a virus that combined bat, pig and human genes, was spread by fomites, but originated by fruit bat droppings into a pig pen. The orginal book was a lot more believable and no bat contribution.  Just another excuse to be scared of bats. Otherwise - nice continuing ed about how diseases are spread globally.