New bat products! Bigger! Better! Brighter!

  • Cynthia Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007

      It’s been so quiet on this group lately, I know many of you must be gearing up to do your Christmas shopping, so be sure to browse all the new offerings at the Bat World Bat Bazaar before you brave the crowds at your local mall:

      http://www.batworld.org/bat_bazaar/bat_bazaar.html

      In addition to the great selection of bat t-shirts, mouse pads and tote bags, there are some new items available just in time for the holidays, like the festive greeting cards and calendars. Both calendar designs are really cute so I don’t think I can decide; I’ll have to buy one of each! If you haven’t seen the calendar photos of beautiful Bootsana, the orphaned fruit bat pup, you should start there. But don’t tell her I said that, it will just go to her furry little head, and there’s nothing worse than a conceited fruit bat. ;-)

      If you do some of your gift shopping at the Bat Bazaar, you will be buying wonderful educational gifts for family and friends AND helping Bat World with its bat rescue and rehabilitation mission. You can give a gift to a person and to bats at the same time.

      Thanks for all your support, happy holidays!

      cindy m.

      Cindy Myers
      www.BatWorld.org