Ali will be on Palyboy TV Friday night

  • ali_theprince
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
      Not a typo I made my way onto the PlAyboy Channel. Firday between 10-
      11pm I will be on the PlAyboy Channel in a conversation with a
      Playmate. I was wearing Silver Mt Water whne this took palce i ncase
      people are curious. I grabbed hte palymates breast during hte
      interview whcih ws a funny moment. BY ACCIDENT OF COURSE!!!!!

      aL
    • Basenotes
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
        I like the way you say "not a typo", when the following are quite obviously
        typos!!

        Palyboy
        Whne
        Ncase