Steve nailed it. Baseball truly is the prism through which we can most clearly see all of life. David Nemec From: "'Boren, Stephen D.'philtomney
Minnie Minoso was my hero since I was a little boy. I remember that Silvercup Bread had pictures of players on their loaves of bread. You could cut them off
When Minoso was with Cleveland in 1951 one excuse given for trading him was his age being against him as a rookie. There were even comparisons drawn tophiltomney
- Dec 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.