Louis Edward "Ed" Sanclemente, who played in the minor leagues in the 1940s and was a member of the first College World Series champions, California, died onmorrisjvm
Here's a story about Calufetti from the Fort Lauderdale paper... Sunshine Cleaning CEO Larry Calufetti dies at 65jg_preston
Cyril Oliver Havird, who played in the New York Giants organization after service in World War II, died on February 3, 2016.morrisjvm
- Dec 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.