Notice for Alexander S. Semenkovich

  • wkephart@vcu.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Message: I worked at the VAH Salem at the same time as Alex and was totally unaware of his professional baseball background. Other than his having a very nice wife who was an RN on a ward where I worked I would have nothing positive to say about him. Walter Kephart

      Please visit the Notice for Alexander S. Semenkovich.

      http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=LS000138000466X

      Click on the above link or cut and paste the url into your browser's address bar.