There is always plenty of food so no real need to pay for her. Perhaps I can impose upon your wife to assist with set up and clearing away as "payment". Allenmarshal1101
I'll gladly pay for lunch, thank you sir. Looking forward to this symposium.cgregurich73
Sure, but I will have to charge her big bucks for the "free" lunch everyone else gets :-) Allen ... From: cgregurich73@... [Bartitsu_Forum]marshal1101
association dedicated to the preservation and extension of the work of
E. W. Barton-Wright (1860-1951) and to the study of Victorian and
Edwardian martial arts.Topics for discussion include jiujitsu, scientific boxing, savate,stick fighting and other forms of self defence as they were practiced c1898-1920, as well as the study of Bartitsu and related martial arts as social history.
- Martial Arts
- Aug 14, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.