I'll have to try the playing card type workout Josephdarkpaganpriest
I don't see why using the 1936 course would not help you with your Bartitsu. However, I would tend to disagree that using Indian clubs, light dumb bells andmarshal1101
Ok I have a question about physical culture as related to Bartitsu. I know that the second compendium has a system of physical culture in it but it is a freedarkpaganpriest
association dedicated to the preservation and extension of the work of
E. W. Barton-Wright (1860-1951) and to the study of Victorian and
Edwardian martial arts.Topics for discussion include jiujitsu, scientific boxing, savate,stick fighting and other forms of self defence as they were practiced c1898-1920, as well as the study of Bartitsu and related martial arts as social history.
- Martial Arts
- Aug 14, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.