Re: [Bartitsu_Forum] walking stick defence

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Stewart

      Craif has two video's which are A1 and there's also a copy of Lang's book on
      self defence with the walking stick. All of these can be purchased through
      http://www.paladin-press.com

      Other than that check the photos/files as Tony said....

      In Scotland there's a guy that teaches Singlestick which might be the
      nearest you'll get. Can't remember details but can get them if you want.

      James
      UK
      -
      http://www.jimmy-fatwing.co.uk

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
        > Hi Stewart,
        >
        > as far as I know, Bartitsu list member Craig Gemenier is the only
        > professional instructor of the Vigny stick style, and he is based in
        > Australia. Hopefully he will see your post and reply directly.

        Craig's instructional videos are good. (Available at SavateAustralia.com)

        Peace favor your sword
      • lawson@dayton.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004

          > Hi Stewart
          >
          > Craif has two video's which are A1 and there's also a copy of Lang's book
          > on
          > self defence with the walking stick. All of these can be purchased
          > through http://www.paladin-press.com

          You can download a copy of lang's book from http://www.the-exiles.org

          Peace favor your sword