Re: [Bartitsu_Forum] salutations

  • will thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Welcome, Adam. Good to have you with us.
      -Will

      adam <dutchrubb@...> wrote:
      Hello my name is Adam and i just joined your group. I am amongst
      other things a very armature boxer, fencer, wrestler and top notch
      idiot. I am curious if anyone here resides in the Detroit area. I am
      thoroughly enjoying the posts, links and other boggles of the
      website, but chatting over libations or perhaps on the field would be
      preferable.

      I look forward to contributing.

      Do you Yahoo!?