Western Martial Arts Illustrated Magazine

  • Tony Wolf
    Message 1 of 153 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      yesterday I had the pleasure of being able to peruse a galley
      (pre-publication facsimile) of the new Western Martial Arts Illustrated
      magazine, being produced here in Chicago by CSG member and longtime "media
      guy" Scott Baltic. Just wanted to let the community know that it looks
      absolutely top-notch, with a wide range of interesting articles plus book
      reviews, the first of several monthly columns, etc.

      Of particular Bartitsu-related interest are an article I wrote on
      Antagonistics, a short review of the Cunningham cane manual and Ken
      Pfrenger's article on old-school pugilism.

      It's hoped that the magazine itself will be available in time for the ISMAC
      event in Michigan, and subscriptions are already open via PayPal - see
      www.wmaillustrated.com for details.

      Cheers,

      Tony

      Live Search delivers results the way you like it. Try live.com now!
      http://www.live.com
    • Bartitsu_Forum@yahoogroups.com
      Message 153 of 153 , Apr 5 3:14 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Bartitsu_Forum
        group.

        File : /19th Century NY Times articles/1898TheNobleArtSavate_NYTimes.pdf
        Uploaded by : rkxyz <rklingberg@...>
        Description : "The Noble Art" - Savate demo described in an 1882 New York Times article (originally from London Chronicle)

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rkxyz <rklingberg@...>