Compendium update

  • lone_wolf_92001
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 1, 2005
      As of today, the Bartitsu Compendium has sold 43 copies, is
      sales-ranked 5th out of 78 martial arts titles available through
      Lulu.com, and has raised US$511.27 towards the Barton-Wright memorial
      project.

      All good!

      Tony
    • will thomas
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 1, 2005
        Excellent news, Tony!
        -Will

        lone_wolf_92001 <lone_wolf_9@...> wrote:
        As of today, the Bartitsu Compendium has sold 43 copies, is
        sales-ranked 5th out of 78 martial arts titles available through
        Lulu.com, and has raised US$511.27 towards the Barton-Wright memorial
        project.

        All good!

        Tony

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • lone_wolf_92001
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
          Ladies and Gents,

          we've now sold nearly 90 copies of the Compendium and have broken the
          US$1000 mark!

          I'm hoping to have some time in London in early September, towards
          erecting the Barton-Wright memorial plaque in St Anne's Gardens,
          adjacent to the site of the original Bartitsu Club.

          Cheers all,

          Tony
        • james
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006

            Nice work Tony, and the Bartitsu-Group members who contributed articles and handed over cash for a copy!

            James

            UK

            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
              That's excellent, news, Tony. A tip of the boater to you all.
              -Will

              lone_wolf_92001 <lone_wolf_9@...> wrote:
              Ladies and Gents,

              we've now sold nearly 90 copies of the Compendium and have broken the
              US$1000 mark!

              I'm hoping to have some time in London in early September, towards
              erecting the Barton-Wright memorial plaque in St Anne's Gardens,
              adjacent to the site of the original Bartitsu Club.

              Cheers all,

              Tony

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • bootfighters
              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                Well done. I'l place a link from my site to LULU .

                Craig G

                --- In Bartitsu_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "james" <jimmy_fatwing@...>
                wrote:

                > Nice work Tony, and the Bartitsu-Group members who contributed
                articles
                > and handed over cash for a copy!
                >
                > James
                > UK

              • lone_wolf_92001
                Message 7 of 25 , Jul 7, 2008
                  All,

                  special thanks to those who participated in the Future of Bartitsu
                  debate. I've just completed the Herculean task of copy/pasting list
                  discussion into a manageable format for inclusion in the book.

                  The BCII is currently a very hefty 396 pages long, and I'm expecting
                  the final draft to be well into the 400s!

                  Cheers,

                  Tony