Re: [Bartitsu_Forum] Hirayama/Hall monograph

  • will thomas
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 1, 2005
      I have it, but do so by all means.
      -Will

      "James R. Webb" <jimrwebb@...> wrote:
      Hirayama-san helped me present my baritsu thesis to the Japan Sherlock Holmes Society a few years ago.  If you have never been to one, many thousand people attend these events.

      I produced a monograph covering my thesis regarding Sherlock Holmes and baritsu.  Keep in mind that the rules of writing Holmesian material are not exactly mainstream.  That said, the monograph pretty much stopped selling recently.  Would there be any interest in my converting the monograph to PDF and uploading it to the baritsu forum?

      Jim Webb

      On 7/28/05 8:58 AM, "Tony Wolf" <lone_wolf_9@...> wrote:

      >This one?
      >http://ejmas.com/jcs/jcsart_burgin_1203.htm