Re: offlist - Re: [Bartitsu_Forum] School of Arms 2011

  • Stefan Dieke
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 1, 2011
      Peter et al.,

      ofcourse you're most welcome to attend all the Bartitsu activities at my school. Swordsmanship aswell if you'd be interested.

      Details can be found at http://www.alte-kampfkunst.de (sorry only in german at this time).

      Next airports are Düsseldorf (DUS) and Cologne (CGN). And flights to/from the UK can be really cheap if booked in advance.

      Stefan

      Am 31.08.2011 15:37, schrieb Peter Thomas:
      > Can I come too? Most my aches have gone from the weekend.
      >
      > --- In Bartitsu_Forum@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Bartitsu_Forum%40yahoogroups.com>, Stefan Dieke <forumabo@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Obviously this was not as offlist as I intended it to be.
      > >
      > > Stefan
      > >
      > > Am 31.08.2011 14:32, schrieb Stefan Dieke:
      > > > Hi Allen!
      > > >
      > > > Would you come to Germany aswell? Maybe we can work something out for a weekend seminar on Bartitsu Jiu-Jitsu here. Maybe when
      > > > you're over in Europe again?
      > > >
      > > > Cheers,
      > > >
      > > > Stefan

    • lone_wolf_92001
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 1, 2011
        Stefan brought me in to teach a Bartitsu intensive at his school a few years ago. I can thoroughly recommend it; it's one of the few full-time Western martial arts academies around (a former dancing school, IIRC) with lots of space to train, permanently installed equipment and even a small library.

        Tony

        --- In Bartitsu_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Dieke <forumabo@...> wrote:

        > Peter et al.,
        >
        > ofcourse you're most welcome to attend all the Bartitsu activities at my school. Swordsmanship aswell if you'd be interested.
        >
        > Details can be found at http://www.alte-kampfkunst.de (sorry only in german at this time).
        >
        > Next airports are Düsseldorf (DUS) and Cologne (CGN). And flights to/from the UK can be really cheap if booked in advance.
        >

        > Stefan
        >

        > Am 31.08.2011 15:37, schrieb Peter Thomas:
        > > Can I come too? Most my aches have gone from the weekend.
        > >
        > > --- In Bartitsu_Forum@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Bartitsu_Forum%40yahoogroups.com>, Stefan Dieke <forumabo@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Obviously this was not as offlist as I intended it to be.
        > > >
        > > > Stefan

      • Peter Thomas
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2011
          Hi Stefan,

          I would definitely be interested in coming over, thanks.

          Pete