Re: [Baritsu] "New Art" now online

  • william thomas
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
      Thanks, Brandon. I've been copying several books
      lately, and I have some dynamite photos. Women in full
      Victorian dresses throwning guys over their shoulder,
      etc.
      You should have been at the Tulsa Flea Market this
      weekend. I picked up four books on stick fighting. I
      was there at the right time.
      --- Frank einstein <vargr1707@...> wrote:
      > Will,
      > I will "uke" for your photos if need be for the
      > proposed web site.
      >
      > Brandon Bennett

      > now.
      > http://mailplus.yahoo.com

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Tony Wolf
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
        > You should have been at the Tulsa Flea Market this
        >weekend. I picked up four books on stick fighting. I
        >was there at the right time.

        Really?! What are the titles?

        Tony

      • will thomas
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002

          "Stick Fighting: Techniques of Self-Defense" by Hatsumi and Chambers

          "Jo: the Japanese Short Staff" by Zier and Lang

          "Stick-Fighting: A practical Guide for Self Protection" by Baltazzi

          "Iaido-the Way of the Sword" by the marvelous Michael Finn

          Not bad for twelve bucks altogether. -Will:)

           Tony Wolf <lone_wolf_9@...> wrote:

          >   You should have been at the Tulsa Flea Market this
          >weekend. I picked up four books on stick fighting. I
          >was there at the right time.

          Really?! What are the titles?

          Tony

          Do you Yahoo!?