33Wanted: First Apartment Items--Furniture, Appliances, TV, etc.

  • mcmertz1113
    Nov 16 9:48 AM
      Hi. I am moving into a new apartment, and need a lot of things. Sorry I am asking for so much, but this is my first apartment. I am sure that other things will come up as I think of them, as well, so if you have something that you think would work well in a first apartment, please let me know. The list of what I am currently looking for is located below. Thank you for reading!

      Washing machine and dryer
      TV stand
      Computer desk
      Bedside table
      Kitchen table and chairs
      Coffee table
      Dish drying rack
      Pots and pans
      Anything else you think would be good in a first apartment