Re: New dog walker in the hood

  • roohut
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Sarah

      Welcome to the neighborhood. You have probably figured out that there
      is an informal meeting of dog walkers most weekday mornings and I think
      there is the same in the evening. We hope to formalize opportunities
      as we continue to work on the dog park so stay posted to this list
      serve because we will notify folks of upcoming events through
      BartDogWalkers.
      Hope to see you in the park

      Cherie
      Jesse, Coyte and Jack