Mooring Renewal & Waiting List Reminders

  • moorings
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      As a reminder Mooring and Marina Waiting list renewals MUST be RECEIVED
      by 4:15pm on March 15, 2008 by the Harbormasters Office.

      Mooring permit renewals MUST be RECEIVED by 4:15pm on March 31, 2008 by
      the Harbormasters Office. (Note: renewals RECEIVED after March 31 and
      before May 14th may be renewed with a $25 late fee)

      Further information may be found at
      http://www.town.barnstable.ma.us/HarborMaster/default.asp

      As the mooring regulations state that all changes of vessels must be
      approved by the Harbormaster, a form has been placed on the mooring web
      page. If you are changing vessels to a vessel of the same size and
      draft or smaller than the permitted vessel you would not need to use
      this form. The form is required for and plus changes in length or
      draft. No vessel other than what is currently permitted may be placed
      on your mooring.

      Once we receive and process all the waiting list renewals we will be
      updating the web page of everyone's current standing. We hope to have
      this available online around April 1st.