RULES OF THE GROUP V 4.2( Bangalore_Freshers )
(1) Anybody sending blank email messages will be removed out from the group.
(2) If you want to ask a private question please post the question to the particular email id who send the message ,rather than to the whole of the Group. The person replying to a message posted should use his/her common sense.If he/she feels that its would be of use to everybody then reply to the Group else reply individually.
(3) Whenever you get helped by somebody its your foremost duty to help others too in the group so leave apart your selfishness and when you come to know about a opening available post it to the whole of the Group. Those who ask questions to the whole of the Group are supposed to the help the group by posting job openings (VALID ONES ONLY) or whichever way you can.
(4) If you have many questions to ask please write all of them in a single mail rather than writing 10 questions in 10 different emails causing IRRITATION to everyone, wastage of their e-mail box space available , wastage of the time.
(5) If you are here for advertising URL's like dollaremails and zwalletand Some Fake Typing Ad Jobs like SmartJobs which is based on Chain concept, home based work, you are asking for a STRAIGHT BAN on your ID here and we dont want u here . Please dont waste your time doing this since it wouldnt work out here.
(6) If you want to know about a particular question paper/interview/GD of a company post along with your question the Email id of the Company,Documents required for Job application, if Possible the Address of the Company else your message wont be passed to the group and would end up in the Recycle Bin of the Group
- Sep 21, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.