Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: questions about importing MIDI files

  • David H. Bailey
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      BIAB isn't meant to "import the whole midi file" so perhaps the random
      plinks and plunks that you get are resulting from too much data in the
      melody track. The "import from midi file" is really meant to import
      only a single channel. I know the ability to import all 16 channels
      into the melody track, but the one time I tried that the results were so
      horrible that I knew this was one case where the programmers hadn't
      built in any mechanism for a user to be protected from himself.

      Try importing only a single channel into the melody track and see what
      happens.

      --
      David H. Bailey
      dhbailey52@...