Re: [Band-in-a-Box] REQ: "Blue Turning Gray Over You"

  • cjabuzz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
      Thanks Jimmie. The group has been wonderful and I have received several
      versions. I appreciate your thinking of me but it won't be necessary.

      Charles "Buzz" Alford

      In a message dated 10/31/2009 3:23:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      tptman1@... writes:

      I've got one I put together, Let me know if you want it.

      Jimmie Siegeler
      tptman1@...