PGMUS.TTF

  • rersr42
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi: I recently had to have my computer restored due to a virus. BIAB works except it will not display the music anymore. Message says PGMUS.TTF is not installed at 007E8CCE. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
    • dhbailey52
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 3:01 AM
        rersr42 wrote:
        > Hi: I recently had to have my computer restored due to a virus. BIAB works except it will not display the music anymore. Message says PGMUS.TTF is not installed at 007E8CCE. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

        You may find it in your BIAB folder -- copy it to
        Windows/System and also make sure it's installed in your
        regular Fonts folder. I think BIAB looks for it in the old
        place where fonts used to be stored, but if you want to use
        it in other applications it will need to be installed in the
        regular Fonts folder as well.

        --
        David H. Bailey
        dhbailey@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 8:48 AM
          I have the same problem.
          Windows says the PGMUS.TTF is not a valid TrueType font.
          Even re-installing BIAB didn't help.
          But although the message box saying PGMUS.TTF is not installed
          pops up occasionally, everything seems to work just fine.

        • rersr42
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 8:35 PM
            --- In Band-in-a-Box@yahoogroups.com, dhbailey52 <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

            > rersr42 wrote:
            > > Hi: I recently had to have my computer restored due to a virus.
            BIAB works except it will not display the music anymore. Message says
            PGMUS.TTF is not installed at 007E8CCE. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

            > You may find it in your BIAB folder -- copy it to
            > Windows/System and also make sure it's installed in your
            > regular Fonts folder. I think BIAB looks for it in the old
            > place where fonts used to be stored, but if you want to use
            > it in other applications it will need to be installed in the
            > regular Fonts folder as well.

            Thanks for your response. After failing in my attempts to restore the
            music display, I recruited a friend who reinstalled BIAB today and
            corrected the problem.
          • rersr42
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5 8:36 PM
              --- In Band-in-a-Box@yahoogroups.com, "Norbert Schaefer"
              <nos_schaefer@...> wrote:

              > I have the same problem.
              > Windows says the PGMUS.TTF is not a valid TrueType font.
              > Even re-installing BIAB didn't help.
              > But although the message box saying PGMUS.TTF is not installed
              > pops up occasionally, everything seems to work just fine.

              A friend reinstalled BIAB today and the music display seems OK now.
              Thanks for your input.