Printing lead sheets

  • lswain@world.std.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      In an earlier note, I inquired about how one might prepare chord charts in BB
      v12. The ensuing thread concluded with no one knowing how to do it.

      I emailed PGMusic with the question, but they never responded.

      However, I messed with the lead-sheet printout settings to see if I could get
      the desired chord charts (just the chord names, measure-by-measure) before I
      gave up.

      Now I cannot print out a proper lead sheet. I re-entered Option settings to
      get a decent display of a lead sheet, but when I look at a Print Preview, or
      actually print the lead sheet, the staff and melody notes are missing. Using
      default settings and trying just about everything I can think of, I still
      cannot get a proper lead-sheet print-out, showing the melody and chords (and
      lyrics, when available).

      Any advice as to what I must reset in order to resume printing lead sheets?

      Larry Swain
    • Jay Greenstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        After clicking 'print' look in the upper right corner of the options
        boxd and make sure the correct boxesare checked off
        Jay