WRITER, TRAVELER, WELL READ, GERMAN LADY(44), SEEKS MATURE MINDED YOUNG MEN!!

  • marry_pinto39
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      WRITER, TRAVELER, WELL READ, GERMAN LADY(44), SEEKS MATURE MINDED
      YOUNG MEN!!

      This is Franziska Laturner, I came from Germany around 35 years ago
      with my parents.
      My father built up his own Restaurant and was pretty successful. Till
      about two years ago, I was fully involved in his business. But I gave
      it up to follow my passion for writing. I have a great sense of humour
      and love to pull everyone's legs and watch their reactions!!
      Like all Americans I love the thrill of travel.
      I'm planning a trip to Europe and will be writing down my thoughts to
      be published into a book.... but I would love a hunky, young cheeky
      man to come along with me.
      I enjoy lovemaking with younger men, they are so open and cheerful. I
      wish to find someone who is refined in his ways, has retained his
      youthful vigo
      itxpdotnet : ur and receptive mind.

      I wish to travel through as many countries as possible (though I plan
      to be in Germany for about a month),

      Dont worry we will always be travelling first class. For me are not
      the hardships of travel!! I love the luxuries my money can buy LOL!!!
      But u should be ready to make love as and when it pleases me, dont
      worry you will enjoy making love with me. I can really show you a
      thing or two. Besides I'm a health freak and love to feel on the top
      of the world, I wear the sexiest clothes possible. SO if you have the
      imagination, dress me or undress me as you please!!
      itxpdotnet : For better access I've put up my profile and photos in
      http://townfriends.com/
      my user name is "GermanSugarMom"

      Some one who can make intelligent conversation would definately be a
      plus!!

      I've realised life is too short for regrets, lets make most of what we
      have

      love and kisses,
      Franziska