Travel Companions and Friends Club

  • marry_pinto39
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2008
      Travel Companions and Friends Club!!!! HAVE FUN !!!!!!!Meet New People Make Friends Online Find Social Travel Sports Music Dance Activities Partners Local an Worldwide Find A Travel Partner Before You Plan Your TravelFind FriendsWho can Provide You Local Information Interesting Activities to doOffer Home Stays, Bed Breakfast, places to sleep. Offer Food and/or drink Offer Transport options.This is an "anything goes" board for adults, and should be used to help people hook up and find one-another, then take it somewhere private. Rules and conditions for posting: There aren't any restrictions or conditions on language, so members should be prepared for anything. Push the limits! Spammers will get booted. Links are cool, post files and picturesWe encourage business networking and making new friends in a fun, party atmosphere. We hope to sponsor at least one party every month at different locations We encourage member feedback after each party and suggestions of new locations or new ideas to make the next party even more fun. Membership is based upon approval..
      Click here to join travelcompanionsclub
      Click to join travelcompanionsclub