Race of the Week

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2001
      There are two good candidates locally, but you need to check. The Penguin
      Pace 5K in Columbia has had an entry limit in past years, so check at
      www.strider.net for a point of contact, or see the list at the end.

      The Baltimore Road Runners will hold a four mile trail run at Cromwell
      Valley Park Sunday morning - the Frozen Feet Four Miler. Makes you wonder
      just how many creeks Rick Bingham has you wading :-) Actually, Cromwell
      Valley has some nice trails, and is just off the Beltway. Take the Cromwell
      Valley Road/Loch Raven exit out past Loch Raven High School, and about a
      mile later turn left into Willow Springs Farm and drive to the parking lot
      at the bottom of the hill. pwbr@... for more info.
    • Jim Adams
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 17 7:32 PM
        I use to have a featured "Race of the Week" but these days it seems 5K's are a dime a dozen.  But the run through the Harbor Tunnel sounds interesting, and the BRRC will conduct the always fun Executive Stampede up in Hunt Valley on Sunday.  brrc.com for details on that one.