First message of the New Year.

  • Jim Adams BALTIMORE MD USA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Welcome to 2001. There aren't many races in January, but for those of
      you inclined to dust off the old competitive spirit in this cold month,
      you may want to check out the Baltimore Road Runners Ten Mile race at
      Peerce's Plantation through Loch Raven Resevoir on the 14th at 9:00 AM,
      the BRRC Frozen Finger Five miler at Druid Hill Park on January 21, or
      the Super Bowl 5K at Dundalk Community College managed by Dave Cooley
      on January 28th.

      Meanwhile, there are folks running for fun and fitness in this season.
      Check out the other groups in this message.

      Also, Cherry Blossom on-line registration was still open the last time
      I looked, so if you are thinking of running this world-reknowned ten-
      miler in early April, you may want to take quick action.
      www.cherryblossom.org

      Chad Boyles and the outstanding Dulaney HS cross-country team have put
      up a web page, but I have accidentally lost the link. I will post that
      as soon as it becomes available.

      Good running to you all in 2001.

      Jim Adams