Race of the Week

  • Jim Adams BALTIMORE MD USA
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1, 2000
      The Race of the Week is the Frederick Steeplechasers entry into the
      ongoing Maryland RRCA Grand Prix Series. You can check the current
      standings by surfing over to www.racepacket.com and looking up the
      page there.

      If you have done four races, and need one more to complete the
      series, then your choice is the relatively flat and fast 5K out in
      Frederick, or the metric marathon on November 19th in Columbia.

      3rd Annual State Farm Insurance Grand Prix Finale 5K
      State Farm Headquarters, Frederick, MD
      9:00 am Race Director: Ken Anderer 301-682-3977 for more info
    • Jim Adams
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 17, 2009
        I use to have a featured "Race of the Week" but these days it seems 5K's are a dime a dozen.  But the run through the Harbor Tunnel sounds interesting, and the BRRC will conduct the always fun Executive Stampede up in Hunt Valley on Sunday.  brrc.com for details on that one.