Group Run Sat 7/30 7AM Loch Raven Reservoir

  • Rich Desser
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011

      Snails and Area Runners,

      Our group run will be Saturday 10/8 at 7 AM, at Loch Raven Reservoir.  Meet near Loch Raven Drive and Morgan Mill Road. For directions http://www.ncrtrailsnails.com/directions.html. Check Harry's Fall Marathon traing schedule, or ddistance and pace of your choosing. A second option may be a Sunday run on the NCR. Check directly with Alan for information on this run.
      See you on the run.
      Rich
      The NCR Trail Snails
      "we're behind you all the way"