1st SFA 5K XC Race in Herring Run Park - Sat. 10/22/11

  • Dan Buccino
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      if you could help us spread the word about our inaugural race we'd be very grateful!

      The Inagural St Francis of Assisi 5K Cross-Country Race and 1 Mile Fun will take place on Saturday, October 22, 2011, @ 830am in beautiful Herring Run Park in Northeast Baltimore City.
      The cross-country 5K run will commence in Fr. Jack Hooper Field and traverse one of Baltimore City's most scenic trails alongside Herring Run Creek. This true cross-country course also takes you through wooded areas, rugged terrain, and flat expanses of field. The fun run will start immediately after the 5K participants have departed and will ring the park for approximtely 1 mile.
      Registartion is $30; $35 race day. Awards and prizes to be presented.
      This event is sponsored by St. Francis of Assisi parish with proceeds going to the Fr. William F. Burke Scholarship Fund providing tuition assistance for eligible school children attending St. Francis of Assisi school.
      info and registration at SFA5K.homestead.com
      thank you!!
      the organizers!

      SFA5KRun@...