Great Allegany Run

  • Dave Treber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      If you want to run a very fast 15K then Allegany County is the place to be on Saturday, October 1. This is our 30th year to run the Great Allegany Run. Registration and packet pickup is from 5 - 9 pm on Friday and 6 - 7 am on Saturday at the Cumberland Holiday Inn. Runners are bused up to Mount Savage and then it's a 500 foot gradual drop in elevation to Cumberland.

      Dave Treber
      Director
      Great Allegany Run
      240 Armstrong Avenue