Sat 1/16 Goup Run Loch Raven Reservoir 8 am

  • Rich Desser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Snails and area runners,

      Join the NCR Trail Snails for our group run Saturday 1/16 at 8 AM, at Loch Raven Reservoir.  Meet near Loch Raven Drive and Morgan Mill Road.  For directions http://www.ncrtrailsnails.com/directions.htm%c2%a0. Distance and pace of your choosing.
      See you on the run.
      Rich
      The NCR Trail Snails
      "we're behind you all the way"