Blue Moon Run Interest Dec 31st?

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      If you would be interested in a unique Blue Moon Run on Dec 31 (New Year's Eve) let me know and I will get it set up. I have some people willing to get the food going, the Full Blue Moon will be high in the sky at 6 pm, we are thinking Blue Moon Run, done no later than nine, giving you time to get ready for the midnight ball.

      This would start on the Paper Mill Road parking lot of the NCR Trail.  Cancellation risks include ice on the trail, but if it is only snow we will go!

      If there is enough interest on short notice, let me know.  Email baltimorerunning@yahoo,com with BMR in the subject line, and how many of your running buds will come too.  If we can cover the costs, it will be a GO.