Important Metric Marathon Information

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      (Note: More details to be found at www.striders.net)

      --- On Tue, 10/20/09, Metric Marathon <metricmarathon@...> wrote:

      From: Metric Marathon <metricmarathon@...>
      Subject: Important Metric Information
      To: "Jim Adams" <jim@...>
      Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 12:44 AM

      Jim,

      It's that time of year again, and we are gearing up for the Metric Marathon & 5K in Columbia this December 6. (Sunday).  This is our 33rd year, and we would appreciate your getting the word out about our race.  We anticipate record numbers of runners.  Here are the details:
      Date:  Sunday, December 6, 2009
      Time:  8:15am
      Location:
          Address:  10227 Wincopin Circle, Columbia, 21044
      Two races:  5K mile and  26.2K (same as 16.2 miles)
      Course:  moderately hilly, 5 water stops; through residential areas and wooded trails
      Long-sleeve T-shirts (dry release) and gloves to all 26K finishers

      Thanks.
      John