[BaltimoreTri] Gunpowder Swim - Friday 7/3

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      --- On Wed, 7/1/09, Raymond Reed <raybluejay@...> wrote:

      From: Raymond Reed <raybluejay@...>
      Subject: [BaltimoreTri] Gunpowder Swim - Friday 7/3
      Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 8:13 AM

      Hey fellow triathletes,

      A few BATC club members will be open water swimming at the Gunpowder Falls State Park on Friday, starting at 9:00.   We'll also be either biking or running afterwards.   If you'd like to join us, send me an e-mail.  raybluejay@...   If there is enough interest,  I'll bring the buoys to mark the swim course.

      Have a nice day!   Ray

      __._,