Baltimore Marathon Kids Programs Needs Volunteers for 1 Day

  • leisha.bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2008
      Baltimore Marathon Kids is a free program designed to get at risk
      children ages 5 through 10 turned on to a healthy lifestyle. We'll be
      kicking off our second year in Baltimore on October 25, 2008!

      To help us get the 2009 program kicked off right we need about 100 to
      150 volunteers to help us set up, organize and cheer at the kick off
      event at Towson University's Unitas Stadium.

      If you are free from 8:15 to 11:15 on Saturday October 25 and want to
      volunteer please email me.

      Thanks,
      Leisha@...