UnderArmour looking for grass-roots runners - Team UA Run

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Under Armour® is launching the inaugural year of TEAM UA RUN in 2009! We are looking to partner with a select group of athletes to help us
      with this launch. This exclusive Team will be made up of runners and influencers in the running community to help us promote our message
      that endurance is an essential part of any training regimen. As an athlete influencer in your community, we would like to extend this invitation
      for you to apply to be a Member of TEAM UA RUN!

      Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, science, and the relentless pursuit of innovation. The training you do
      every day supports our mission. We would like to give you the opportunity to be a part of this Team and help us promote the premium run
      specific performance products we work so hard to develop—including our new line of running footwear launching January 31, 2009.

      TEAM UA RUN will be comprised of Team members from across the country. If selected as a member of TEAM UA RUN, you will be provided
      with and will wear our running shoes and apparel to help you achieve your athletic goals! In return, we want you to help us celebrate our
      performance gear and tell our story to your friends and peers!

      Please review the enclosed outline for the specifics of this select program. If you are interested, please go to

      http://surveys.underarmour.com/teamuarun

      and complete the application. The deadline for Team applications is December 12, 2008, or until the Team has reached capacity. Selection of Team members is at Under Armour’s sole discretion. Applicants will be notified of their status on the team by December 19, 2008. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at teamuarun@....

      Thank you!
      Under Armour®
      TEAM UA RUN

      The purpose of TEAM UA RUN is to help promote our brand and our new line of running shoes and apparel on a grassroots level. We hope that
      members will connect with runners on a local and regional level to provide them with information and education to help fulfill our mission to
      make all athletes better! WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US (Per Member for 1 year):
      TEAM UA RUN Outfitting Allotment - $500 in Under Armour® Performance running gear will be provided to each Member. Exclusive promotional Team Under Armour Run piece will be provided as well.
      Product Exclusives - Opportunity to purchase additional Under Armour® product at a special team discount in an amount and for a period specified by Under Armour®.

      The New Prototype of Training - Get free access to the endurance specific section of the TNP Training website. which includes educational information from the Under Armour® TNP Training Council, including elite professional trainer Todd Durkin, the head of the Council.
      And More!
      WHAT WE ASK OF YOU (Per Member for 1 year):
      EXPERIENCE OUR LATEST RUNNING INNOVATIONS
      Wear UA Running Shoes and apparel for all of your running, both in training and on race day.
      Help Us Continue to Get Better
      If requested by Under Armour®, respond to wear testing requests and focus group surveys.
      Believe in the Brand
      Wear our products and be a UA brand ambassador. Recommend UA products to people when appropriate.
      Tell Our Story
      Mention Under Armour® and TEAM UA RUN on blogs, message boards and to the media! When your schedule allows, join us for in-store clinics,
      race expos and other Under Armour® events in your area.

      If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at teamuarun@....