Keys found on NCR Wed AM

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      From a reader on October 1:
      "I found a set of keys and an inhaler on the NCR trail this morning about 10:30 am, close to the second bridge. They belonged to a red Mini Cooper - and I turned the keys over to a police officer from the Cockeysville substation on White Road. He was going to hang around for awhile (I handed the keys off to a biker who dropped them off at the car, and then I stayed with them from 11 until 11:30) and then take them to the station, I think. No bike rack on the car, so I'm thinking it was a runner (female, because of other stuff in the car). Pass the word, please - would like to know it was just a dropped set of keys and nothing more sinister than that. Thanks."