Sat 8/9 Group Run NCR Trail

  • Rich Desser
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Snails and Area Runners,

      Join The NCR Trail Snails for our group run this Saturday 8/9 at 7 a.m. on the NCR Trail.  Meet at mile zero in the Ashland parking lot. For directions http://www.ncrtrail snails.com/ directions. htm  Check Harry's fall marathon training schedule http://www.ncrtrailsnails.com/schedule.htm or distance and pace of your choosing. Please be courteous to the community residents by not blocking driveways and keeping the noise level down.

      See you on the trail.
      Rich
      The NCR Trail Snails
      "we're behind you all the way"