Sunday Trail Race in Hereford

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Bunker Hill Trail Races
      Sunday, August 5, 2007 at 8:30 AM
      Gunpowder State Park, Hereford Area, Bunker Hill Rd. (map)
      The course is a 5 mile loop that you run once or twice for a 5 or 10
      mile race. You choose which one you want to do. Prepare to get your
      feet wet as we wade across the Gunpowder. This is a truly beautiful
      course and worth the drive. Registration is race day only starting at
      7:45. Two dollars for BRRC members, six for non-members.

      Directions:
      Gunpowder State Park, Hereford - From I-83 North take exit 27 (Mount
      Carmel Road), turn right on Mt. Carmel Rd. and travel approximately
      0.5 of a mile to traffic light at York Rd. (Rt. 45) turn left on York
      Rd. and travel approximately 0.8 of a mile to Bunker Hill Road (on
      your left past High School), turn left on Bunker Hill Rd. and travel
      approximately 1 mile to parking area.