Sat 3/3 Group Run - Loch Raven Reservoir

  • Rich Desser
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Snails and Area Runners,

      Due to the ongoing icy NCR Trail conditions....
      Join The NCR Trail Snails for our group run this Saturday 3/3 at 8 a.m. at Loch Raven Reservoir. Meet at Loch Raven Drive near Morgan Mill Road. Distance and pace of your choosing.
      See you on the run.
      Rich

      The NCR Trail Snails
      "we're behind you all the way"