NCR Trail Snails on the Trail Sat

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Join The NCR Trail Snails for our group run this Saturday June 10, 2006, at
      7 a.m. on the NCR Trail. Meet at mile zero in the Ashland parking lot. Distance and pace of your choosing. Also, Harry is leading a track workout every Tuesday, starting at 6:30 pm, at the Goucher track.

      See you on the trail.
      Rich

      The NCR Trail Snails
      "we're behind you all the way"