Third Annual Tim Kennard 5 Mile River Run

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Please pass this on to your club members.

      We invite you to join us on March 5 for the Third Annual Tim Kennard 5 Mile River Run and 2 mile walk.

      Fast flat course!
      Great indoor facility on the campus of Salisbury U. for warm-up, post-race party and showers!
      Prize Money for top finishers, record setters and masters!
      3 deep age group awards!!

      THANKS SO MUCH AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN SALISBURY!

      HARLAN EAGLE & LINDA MILLS
      RACE DIRECTORS TIM KENNARD 5 MILE RIVER RUN
      EASTERN SHORE RUNNING CLUB

      PS. I know this is late notice but I would like to offer one free registration for one of your club members. This offer is only good for club members who have not already signed up for the race. Please have the person getting the free registration contact HARLAN EAGLE DIRECTLY 410-603-8404 or haeagle@....