Shirt Swap /Tent Sale /Marathon Awards / Packet PickUp Saturday at Falls Road

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      There will be a pretty busy day at Falls Road Running Saturday.

      First of all, the organizers of the Baltimore Marathon will be on hand to trade out UnderArmour Shirt sizes for those of you who picked up the wrong shirt at the race. They will also bring all kinds of Baltimore Marathon memorabilia from the expo - hats, mugs, sweatshirts, etc.

      They will also distribute awards for age group winners in the marathon, half-marathon, relay, and 5K, so check the website and come on by if you have an award coming to you.

      On a special note, we also have some awards from 2004 for Mike Crowley, Nicolas Mansperger, Timothy Caprio, Francesco Dominici, Michele Kesler, Julie Fitzpatrick, Brandon Nevers, Laura Schults, Donald Butler, and Leigh Erdman.

      Also, there will be some very special items from the first Baltimore Marathon in 2001, now collector's items!

      Next, we will have packet pick-up and registration for the Zoo Zoom, which occurs on Sunday. One of the great runs in Baltimore, this is your opportunity to run through the Zoo, so don't miss it!

      Lastly, Falls Road will reprise expo pricing on not only the shoes on display at the expo, but brands that we couldn't bring down, plus some special $50 blowouts on current models!

      While supplies last
      Asics 2100, Landreths, Fortitudes - $70
      Brooks Adrenaline, Dyad, Addiction - $70
      Mizuno Inspire, Wave Rider - $70
      Saucony Omni, Trigon - $70
      Nike Air Structure - $70

      Note these are all regular $90 shoes. Similiar pricing will be available on more expensive models such as the Gel Kayano, Saucony Hurricane, Brooks Epiphany & Beast, Asics Nimbus, etc shoes normally selling for well over $100 will be marked down significantly as well.

      There will be alot of $50 and $60 sale shoes as well - Nike Pegasus, Brooks Burn, other overstocks, and well as clearance items priced to go.

      And many other great deals on cold-weather running gear.

    • CharlotteB
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi, Jim:

        Not sure if you're the person to send this to...I am
        trying to track down a former and hopefully current
        member of Baltimore Running, Gilbert Fraijo. Could you
        forward a note to him, asking that he email me? I

        Many thanks!

        Charlotte <charlottes_b@...>