"Dash for Dreams 5K" on March 12th

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hey Gang,

      Most of you know I am not a short distance competitor but wanted to
      send out this invitation to run the "Dash for Dreams 5K" on March 12th
      at Towson University. The Zeta Mu Chapter of Kappa Delta has organized
      this run and it will benefit Prevent Child Abuse in America and all
      proceeds will go towards this program.

      Now, here is where I go out on a limb...any of our group that beats me
      in this race will get a free burger and a beer after our Tuesday night
      run at the Gin Mill. Doesn't sound too tough to do does it? Well, come
      out and show me what you got!

      Jim & Deneen, Can you please post this with your weekly e-mails also?

      Thanks to everyone ahead of time and I look forward to seeing you out
      there!

      Live Life...Run,

      Tim
      Tim,

      I'm forwarding you the registration form for the race. It has
      basically all the information that you need on it. The race is Saturday March 12,
      2005 from 9:00-11:00. You'll need to get there around 8:30. If possible send
      in your form before the date, so we have an idea of how many shirts to get.
      If you have anymore questions let me know.

      Ashley