Summer track series

  • Chriscuc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 12:54 PM
      Hey guys,
      This is our tentative final schedule for summer track. Feel free to post
      now.

      Chris

      BRRC 2004 SUMMER TRACK SERIES

      FREE ALL COMERS TRACK MEETS FOR CLUB MEMBERS AND STUDENTS. TWO DOLLAR ENTRY
      FEE FOR NON MEMBERS

      ALL RACES START AT 6:30 ON THURSDAY NIGHTS. REGISTRATION ON RACE DAY ONLY
      STARTING AT 5:45

      JUNE 17 @ GOUCHER COLLEGE : 1 MILE, 200, 800, 300, 5000, 4 x 100 RELAY

      JULY 1 @ MCDONOGH: 1500, 400, 800, 100, 2 MILE, 4 x 200 RELAY

      JULY 15 @ GOUCHER: MEET OF MILES. ALL MILE RACES. HEATS DETERMINED BY AGES.
      PART OF GRAND PRIX SERIES.

      JULY 29 @ MCDONOGH: 1 MILE, 100, 800, 400, 2 MILE, 4 x 400 RELAY

      AUGUST 5 @ LOCH RAVEN HIGH SCHOOL: TWO PERSON TEN MILE RELAY. EACH PERSON
      RUNS 1 MILE THEN PARTNER RUNS 1 MILE. REPEAT FIVE TIMES.

      AUGUST 12 @ GOUCHER: 1 MILE, 200, 800, 400, 5000, 4 x 400 RELAY

      ALL-COMERS TRACK ATTRACTS MEN,WOMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL ABILITIES AND
      AGES. ALL ARE INVITED AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE LOW-COST EVENTS.

      QUESTIONS: CALL CHRIS CUCUZZELLA AT 443-841-3496 OR E-MAIL AT
      CHRISCUC@...
      ALWAYS CHECK WEBSITE. BRRC.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION.